Fantastic opportunity for a Tax and Payroll Administrator at a well-established firm of committed chartered accountants and registered auditors with offices in Centurion, Tshwane. Our client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the duties and skills as detailed below, with an emphasison payroll experience, knows the salary rules per relevant legislation, can interact with SARS and resolve queries, has good tax and payroll experience, and someone who can deal with clients.
- VIP Payroll(Premier), UIF and Workmans Compensation knowledge
- E-Filing and CF-Filing experience
- Statutory submissions (Provisional Tax, PAYE, UIF, SDL, COIDA)
- Statutory Accounts Maintenance (Income Tax, Provisional Tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF and COIDA)
- Prepare and Lodge objections (Income Tax and VAT) beneficial
- CQS Taxware experience beneficial
- SARS Branch visits experiencebeneficial
- Degree or diploma in preferably taxation or finance or qualified by experience.
- Registered Tax Practitioner – added bonus.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- MS Excel and MS Word literacy required.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
Salary –R100k to R200 pa ctc, negotiable depending on qualification and experience.